Monday, August 6, 2007

My week at dad's house

This last week mom and I went for a visit at dad's house. It was great to see all my family out there and have a visit with everyone. While I was out there I got a little bored and decided I would spice things up by popping out some teeth finally ..... so far I have my two front bottom teeth and I'm sure more are on their way very quickly!!! Once they are through more than just the tips I'll be sure to smile big for mom so she can take some pictures of my pearly whites.

Can you believe I'm 9 months old today!!! Wow, I'm starting to feel like an old lady already ... 3 more months to go and I'm gonna hit the big 1 year old mark ... I can hardly wait!!!

Dad and I deep in conversation during our bonding time


Who says mohawks aren't still in??

Don't mess with the Jac ... I mean business!!!

1 comment:

gramma heather said...

very cute jaclyn!!! look out shushwap here comes Jaclyn! A. Heather not gramma Heather