Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!

Well another Christmas has come and gone already. I sure did get spoiled with all my presents and I loved every minute of it!!!!! I got to open up presents in the morning with Mom, Dad and Uncle Kevin and then we went to Aunt Candace's house for a big turkey dinner, a visit with all the family and more presents ... it sure was delicious and fun!!!!

Eating breakfast before I was allowed to open any presents

Dad sure was a big help when it came time to open everything up

Ooohhh .... I love the boxes

Riding on my new 4x4 from Mom and Dad. I'm already pretty good at racing it around the house ... watch out for your toes!!!!

Me and Uncle Kev take a break from everything

Me, Mom and Dad


So lady like in my dress up on Dad's shoulders!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Merry Christmas to you guys!!!! I love her quad, sooooo cute!!