Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun Times

Hi everyone ... here are some recent pictures for you guys to check out. Nothing new to report over here since my last post. I'm saying 3 or 4 word sentences now which people can actually understand and make sense which is really neat any my vocabulary has increased tons!! Mom is starting to introduce me to a potty seat also so I'll be sure to let everyone know how that goes ....

Come on Mom, let's go play in the yard

My new bike, I can't quite reach the pedals yet though

Going for a stroll through in the grass

Check out that arm

Me and Ryder going for a ride

Me, Auntie Diane and Uncle Drew

Let's see .... I think it goes on something like this ....

Having a chat with Grandpa


Mmmm .... I love steak .... helping finish off the rest of dinner

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! Hehe potty training should be fun :)