Friday, November 14, 2008

Jaclyn turns 2!!!!

Wow, believe it or not I just turned 2!!!!!!! My Mom says it seems like yesterday that she had me!!! For my birthday Mom and Dad had 2 birthday parties for me. One for the Tolsma side and one for the Beldam side and friends. On the Tolsma side I had a great time playing with all my cousins. My favourite part was the Dora pinata we had. Dad hung her up in the garage and all us kids got turns hitting her. I'm sure it was a traumatizing experience for all of us hitting Dora until we saw all the candy come pouring out. On the Beldam side I had a great time playing with Dylan and Ryder and showing off for all the adults that came out to visit. I had a great time at both of my parties and can't wait to do it all again next year!!!!! Thank you everyone who came out to share my birthday with me :o)

My Dora cake

Going for a ride on the Dora quad Mom and Dad got me

Taking a swing at Dora .. and yes, I'm wearing a robe while I'm doing it .. haha

Opening presents ... hhmm I wonder what this one could be?!!?

Eating pizza with Dylan and Ryder

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Mom and I on my birthday

Daddy's little Ford girl!!!

No comments: