Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Summer is coming to an end

Well summer is quickly coming to an end already. For the Labor Day long weekend we went up to Birch Bay with Grandma and Grandpa Tolsma. They were staying at a resort there and we went up on Saturday night and stayed the night there and then spent all Sunday afternoon there with them and my uncles, aunts and cousins. We all did lots of swimming and hot tubing. By the end of it all I was jumping into the deep end of the pool almost by myself. I sure did have a great weekend with everyone!!!!
Mom starts her daycare this week (looking after 2 of my second cousins who are 4 and 2) I can hardly wait to have kids around the house to play with all the time!!

Here are some recent pictures of me playing around the house:



'If Harley can go in here, why can't I?!?!'

Playing around in the rain

Collecting water in my bucket from the drain pipe

Apparently Harley needed a shower!!!

Mom and I relaxing on the couch together

No comments: