Friday, August 22, 2008

My new puppy Harley

The other night Dad bought me a new puppy!!! He is a beagle and we named him Harley. He is 7 weeks old today and is soo tiny and cute. I love my new puppy!!! Mom and I take him for walks and outside in the yard to run around alot during the day. It's my job to hold his leash when we go for walks and I only let go some of the times. We bought him lots of dog toys and right now I'm trying to teach him to fetch his ball ... he doesn't quite get it yet but we're getting there ..... Here are some pictures of him:

Petting Harley on his first night home

Playing with Harley outside

"Run Harley Run .... "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Jessica said...

OH MY GOSH soooooo cute!

Jessica said...

Thanks!!! We're both looking forward to the appointment. And yes my sister got her money back, thankgod!