Saturday, October 25, 2008

October

Wow, I can't believe that it's the end of October and almost Halloween already .... soon it'll be Christmas before we know it!!! Not much new to report over here. I've been keeping Mom and Dad busy chasing after me and I occupy most of my days by playing with my cousins Karysn and Kayden when Mom is watching them. Other than that we've been doing some visiting in Canada with family and some visiting at home with Dad's family. We now have a finished garage which Mom loves cuz now she can park her car in there and I have somewhere to store all my outside toys. I haven't decided what I'm going to be for Halloween yet, but it's either going to be a cow or a princess ... guess I better hurry up and decide!!!

Playing with my bracelets and high heel shoes

All dressed up in a princess dress that Karsyn let me borrow

Going for a ride at the mall

Or maybe I'll go as a witch for Halloween?!?!

Playing around in Dad's leaf piles

No comments: