Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stoney Ridge Pumpkin Patch

Today Mom and Dad took me to the Stoney Ridge Pumpkin Patch. We had tons of fun!!!! It is one of the largest, if not the largest, pumpkin patch in Whatcom County. We got to go on a hay bale tractor ride to get to the pumpkin fields which we walked around in for awhile and checked out all the pumpkins. Then after we went through a big corn maze. It sure was muddy in there and lots of fun to stomp around in!!! At this farm they also have train rides which I took a ride on and had a tour all around the farm. They also had a big petting zoo area where I saw a donkey, some goats and sheep, some horses, ducks, turkeys, peacocks and even a cow (Mom loved that part!!) I can't wait to go back here again next year!!!!

Going through the pumpkin fields with Dad

Mom do you like this one??

Trying to lift one up by myself

Mom and I by some scarecrows

Petting the horse with Dad

Sitting on a pumpkin by the hay bale maze

Hanging out by an old farm truck

Check out all these pumpkins!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos...they are really nice...

The Fairs said...

wow she looks so grown up!! i can't believe they are both coming up 2 already!!
- who the heck is "fit celebs"?? creepy!
ttyl w&j