Tuesday, March 20, 2007





Last week I had my 4 month shots and doctors appointment. My shots hurt a lot more than my 2 month shots and we had to wait around longer than normal to make sure I calmed down before I was allowed to go home. Needless to say I slept pretty much the rest of the day. The doctors appointment went very well. I weighed in at 14 pounds and 11 ounzes which is in the 80-90 percentile and I was in the 80 percentile for my length. Dr. Scott almost fell out of his chair when he found out how much I was sleeping at night already and he said anytime I wanted to I can start having some cereal once a day or so, but I think I'll wait for a bit longer .... my bottle is still doing the trick :o)

I can finally fit into my ExerSaucer that I got for Christmas and love playing with all the toys that it has on it. One of my favourite toys is my little puppy that I got from dad. He comes everywhere with me and gives me someone to talk to when I'm in the car or just hanging around the house.

No comments: