Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Weekend Away

Me and my cousin Jacob

Is that a bear?? Nope, it's just Tika

I'm just so excited to be at Auntie Ter's house

Me and my cousin Suzi

Me and my cousin Sam

Me and grandma after a long day of shopping

Wow, my first ferry boat ride

Yes, that's me in a shower cap in my bed in the
bathtub ... what was my mom thinking?!?!

Well I survived my weekend away and here are some pictures of all the fun times I had. On Friday night I got to visit my cousin Sarah and sleep in a bathtub for the first time. As you can see from my picture mom thought it was appropriate to put the shower cap on also. However, it was a very comfy sleep!! Saturday was full of shopping for me and the wedding and then I was off to the Island on my first ferry boat ride. Sunday was more shopping and playing with my cousins Sam and Suzi. Monday I met my cousin Jacob for the first time who is exactly 3 weeks younger than me, which you would never be able to tell from the picture. We had a blast kicking around and playing together. Then it was back on the ferry boat to come home. It sure was a great weekend full of new adventures!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl Jaclyn, she's super cute! Also congrats on your engagment, Jordan and I didnt even know you were engaged! Next time your in Nanaimo we will haveto have a visit and meet Jacyln.
Our blog is.... www.thegaddsblogpage.blogspot.com if you want to add us or check out what we've been up to
TTYL

The Fairs said...

Hey Allie and Jaclyn...so good to see you guys on Monday. That's such a cute pic of Jacob and Jaclyn!! Talk to you later
xo Wendy and Jacob