Monday, March 19, 2007


Well I guess I should summarize my first 3 months for everyone so they know what I've been up to ......

Well now that I think of it I didn't do awhole lot other than sleep, eat and just kinda hang around. I've been sleeping 10 to 12 hours a night straight since I was about 2 months old and correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe that is my mom's only saving grace!! I've already been quite the little travelling baby especially going to Lynden WA every other weekend to see dad, grandma and grandpa Tolsma and all my uncles, aunts and cousins. I don't really have any big stories from those first few months that aren't the same as all other babies my age but I know I will have tons in the days ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how much she looks like her father in this photo. You have done a great job putting this blog together.