Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My new room - stage 1

My mom started renovating my new room on the weekend. Here are some pictures of the beginning stages and as more things get done I will add them on here for everyone to see how the progress is going.

Here a shot of me lying in my new bed for the very first time. Mom wanted to get me Disney Princess bedding but couldn't find any crib bedding, only ones for a regular bed so I'll have to wait for those when I'm older so I decided to go with Care Bears. The colours are going to match perfect with my walls when they get painted.




My new 4 in 1 bed that mom and dad bought me. It goes from a crib to a toddler bed to a day bed to a regular bed. Wow mom sure is quite the "handy-man" to put that all together by herself with only a little bit of help from dad. Way to go mom!!!





Here are some shots of my new room from different angles before any work has been started in here.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good luck with the new room!! Did you get a new place? Or just move Jaclyn into a new room? Looking forward to seeing more pics of it :)