Monday, May 7, 2007

6 months .... talking, rolling and eating real food!!!

Guess what everyone?? I said my first word on Friday ... Dada!! I don't know what it means and right now everything is dada but when I said it for the first time I was looking right at dad and he was so happy and excited. I also rolled over again all by myself. I haven't done that since the first time I rolled over and this time it was from my back to my stomach and I'm getting pretty good at it. Pretty soon I'll be rolling over all the time.

I still haven't broken a tooth through yet but I'm working on it and will be sure to let everyone know when I do.

Do you think I can get my tongue out any further?!?!

Me and mom taking some time to pose for the camara.

Look at me go!!! I'm now eating real baby food for lunch and dinner. My favourites right now are peas and sweet potatoes. I sure do make a mess while I'm eating. My mom is always finding little pieces of food in my hair and all over the place when I'm done.

My new jolly jumper that I got.

Here's a few shots of me and my dad playing around while I was out at his house. We had a lot of fun goofing around and spending the week together.




Wow, I can't believe I'm 6 months already. Time is going by way to fast!!! The past 10 days I've been in the States at my dad's house. I had so much fun while I was there visiting grandma and grandpa Tolsma and all the rest of my family that I can't wait to go back. It is good to be home though to see grandma and grandpa because I missed them like crazy!!

Mom and dad bought me a new 4 in 1 bed for my new room and next time we're at my dad's house we are painting my new princess room and setting up my bed so I can sleep in there for the first time ever. I'm very excited to have my own room and will show everyone pictures once mom and dad finish it up.

I just had my 6 months checkup and the doctor said that I'm very healthy. I'm 18 pounds and growing like a weed. He said I'm doing so good that I don't have to have another checkup until I'm 1 year old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaclyn, keep your food in your mouth!!! Gross

The Fairs said...

ahh...that's so exciting!! jacob still hasn't rolled again!! i'm back now and i'll have the invite samples done this week. tell your mom, her puppy is so cute!! i'm jelous!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, I love the new set of pictures you posted! Way to go Jaclyn on saying Dada!