Friday, August 22, 2008

Houseboating 2008

We just got back from our annual Beldam Houseboating vacation on the Shushwap. Dad had to stay home and work which made me sad but I was glad that atleast Mom and I were able to go with everyone. The first couple of days we had pretty crummy weather but after that it was super hot for the rest of the week. I spent alot of time swimming in the lake and playing with my sand toys on the beach. I also got really brave in the hottub thanks to Auntie Jen. She taught me how to jump in and go completely under the water. I loved dunking my head and love to swim. Mom says I'm like a little fish in the water. It sure was great to see all my Beldam family as I don't get to see most of them very much other than houseboating. I sure hope we are able to go again next year!!!!

Nana and I

Playing Darci's Nintendo DS .. the puppy game was my favourite

Splashing in the hottub with Erik and Auntie Deb

Going for a ride in my car with Darci

All suited up and ready to go swimming

Skipping rocks on the beach

Having a little bonding time with Bapa

No comments: