Friday, August 22, 2008

Our trip to Montreal

At the beginning of August, as most of you know, we went to Montreal to complete our immigrations process to the States. We had our interview and got approved to move down with Dad so we are all very happy about being legal etc. It was my very first airplane ride going to Montreal and I did very good while on the plane (way better than Mom and Dad thought I would) I really enjoyed looking out the windows during take-off and the landing and can't wait to go on another plane ride again. While we were Montreal we met a very nice couple who were also moving to the States and we spent the day with them and their daughter sightseeing around Old Town Montreal. It was a really neat place to visit and I'm so glad Mom and Dad took me around to see all the different buildings etc. We also went on a horse and buggy tour around Old Town and learnt lots of neat things about the city's history.

In front of City Hall

Petting our horse Jack that took us on our tour
A nice family picture of us while on the tour

Group shot with the couple we met

My morning face


All tuckered out after shopping while waiting to go to the airport

No comments: