Monday, April 2, 2007

I rolled over!!


Well I had a big weekend ... I rolled over for the first time!!! I was so excited and my mom was so proud of me. I rolled over while we were over at grandma and grandpa Tolsma's house for lunch yesterday (and no this isn't an April Fools trick hahaha). I rolled over from my tummy onto my back and when mom tried to get me to do it again I got all frustrated and started crying. I had enough for one day. Dad missed me rolling over so I'll have to do it again soon so he can see ... he was kinda sad he missed it. Well that is all that's new with me right now, I'm off to get my mom so she can give me a warm bath so I can warm up from all this crazy snow we are having today!! Talk to everyone soon.

2 comments:

The Fairs said...

too funny!! jacob rolled over this weekend too!! and he did it twice but gets frustrated and won't do it again! babies...so different, yet so much the same. i've got a list of questions for you re: wedding stuff that i will email when i get the chance.
talk to you later
wendy

Baby a said...

Hey Allison:)

Thanks for the message on my baby blog! I was suprised to see it:) Your little sweety is so cute:) Once I have my little one we must get them together:) Your blog looks great ~ you're doing a fabulous job as Mommy to Jaclyn.

Take care, Kristen