Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend

My beautiful Easter dress from Grandma

Me and cousin Liam playing around ....



Me and dad just relaxing











Thanks so much for the new bib Nana and Papa ....

Wow ... I can't believe I'm 5 months old already. I'm starting to feel like an old lady sometimes!! Hahaha just kidding but seriously, time sure has flown by. This weekend I got to meet my little cousin Liam for the first time. He is about 7 weeks old and so tiny compared to me. We had a lot of fun playing on the floor together. Grandma cooked a nice turkey for Easter dinner and I got to wear my new Easter dress and hang out with my dad all weekend long. We sure had a blast together!! Well I'm off to take some medicine and a nap ... I'm fighting a bronchial virus right now so I need lots of sleep to get rid of this so I'm not cranky for my mom!!

No comments: