Monday, April 16, 2007

Just hanging out

Outside in my Exer-Saucer watching dad and grandpa put the new BBQ together

Playing around with dad ... I love being thrown in the air

Chillin out

Eating sure is hard work .. I'm pooped!! I can't believe my mom even took this, I'll get even one day

Do I ever love my swing

Man it's so tiring being 5 months old (catching a nap on my 5 month bday ... oops I'm caught)

Me and mom just posing for the camera

Wow ... this bottle is almost the size of me when I'm sitting down

It's a bird ... it's a plane ... nope it's just me playing around on the floor

There isn't much new with me these days ... I've just been kinda hanging out and trying to get rid of my cold. However, here are a few pictures of me over the last week or so for everyone to check out.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awwww she's soooo cute! I love that picture of her having a snooze on the chair hehe. She looks so relaxed!