Friday, April 27, 2007

Grandma bought a puppy!!!

This is a picture of my grandma's new puppy Rocky.

Grandma brought home a new puppy last night. We named him Rocky. He is so cute and isn't going to get much bigger than he is now. I'm so excited that I have a little furry friend to play with now at home!!


Pictures of me and Rocky getting to know each other.


Well I still haven't rolled over again yet. This picture shows you how far I get. My mom barely has to push me from this point and I'll roll right over on my stomach but I'm still to lazy to do it on my own. One day soon I'll surprise everyone and just flip over.

Just playing around on the couch one afternoon.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Awwwww thats the cutest little puppy!! One day I would like a small dog :) There so cute

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness the puppy is CUTE!!! so small and fuzzy and cuddly!

Lisa said...

What a cutie, Jaclyn and the new puppy!!