Friday, June 15, 2007

Feeding myself

Well I've been at my dad's house for a week now and I'm loving every minute of it. I'm so excited to spend three more weeks here with him and mom. I've been doing a lot of supervisor work so far .... I made sure mom and grandma Tolsma didn't miss any spots while they were cleaning the house and I also made sure all the weeds were pulled by mom, dad and grandma and grandpa Tolsma. I will admit they all did a fine job and our house looks awesome!!!

I've recently decided that I like to feed myself now. It is a lot more fun and I like to give my mom a hand sometimes just to make sure she is doing it right.

Aawww ..... does anybody like seafood??

And just like that it's all gone .... did I do a good job??

Munching on my spoon while I'm feeding myself some dinner

I haven't started crawling yet but I sit on my own really well and can be left alone sitting around playing as long as there is nothing around that I can hit my head on in case I decide to topple over. I still haven't cut any teeth but my mom hopes they come soon so I'll stop teething for a bit and not have as many grumpy/cranky times during the day. I can feel it though, any day now I should have some .... I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: