Monday, June 4, 2007

Hatzic Lake

Sunday mom and dad took me to Hatzic Lake where uncle Paul lives to have a bbq. We went and played at the park and the swings were my favourite part. I really liked it when dad would push me really high in the air. After dinner we went for a swim in the lake to cool off. This was the first time I've ever been swimming and I loved it!!!! Dad took me in the lake for about an hour and I swam and kicked around the whole time. All that swimming must have really tuckered me out because I fell asleep in mom's arms in about 10 minutes of getting out of the water. I can't wait to go swimming again!!!

Having a little snooze after all my hard swimming

Dad and I playing in the lake together


This grass feels so nice to sit on

Going down the slide



Weeee ...... higher, higher!!!! I love to play on the swings

No comments: