Friday, June 15, 2007

My new room - stage 2

My new bedroom is well underway now. My mom has finished painting the walls and just needs to paint the trim, window trim, closet doors and the main bedroom door. Once that is all done she will put up my boarder and I can start moving all my stuff in. However, it will be quite bare until we move down to dad's house and I bring all my stuff from grandma and grandpa Beldam's house but it will look awesome when it's done. I'm so excited to see it completed!!

Here are some shots of the paint on the bottom half of the room


Hanging out on the spare room bed where I'm sleeping until my room is finished being painted

Pictures with both halves of the room painted. Talk about a girly girl room!!! Thanks mom I love it already!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors of the walls... I want to give jac her bday present now.. it is going to match perfectly with her wall colors!!!

Jessica said...

Awww that is a major girly girl room hehe. So cute! It looks really good!