Sunday, June 24, 2007

Random pictures

Wow, I can't believe I've been at dad's house for 2 weeks now. I'm sure having fun out here and I love being able to see dad every day. I'm going to be sad to leave in a couple weeks but am super excited to see all my family and friends in Canada soon.

In my exer-saucer in the back yard one night

Playing on the swings in Lynden Park

Gotta love the blocks and giraffe

Doing some quick air drying after my shower .... gotta love my cute little baby bum!!!

Can I smile any harder??!!

Mom and I and my crazy hair ... it's just getting out of control

This last weekend was jammed packed with visitors. On Friday night Auntie Stacey came out and spent the night with us. Then on Saturday morning her and mom took me to IHOP for breakfast ... mmmm was it ever good!!! Later Saturday afternoon grandma and grandpa Beldam came out for a visit. I was very excited to see them, I have missed them like crazy while I've been gone. That night we all went to dinner with grandma and grandpa Tolsma at Black Angus. It was some good eats and I can't wait for us to all get together again soon.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Loving the hair!! What a sweety! Looking forward to seeing you both this summer!